If you follow us on Facebook you will have seen that today we released an exclusive Atwood Tate Infographic charting the achievements of Atwood Tate over 2016.
It has been a great year! We’ve placed lot of candidates in wonderful jobs across all sectors in permanent, part-time, contract, freelance and temping roles! We’ve expanded into IT roles and grown our B2B desk even more from 2015, and have also developed our social media! We now have an Instagram account and a new YouTube Channel!
It’s been an exciting year for the company as well as the staff, who have not only grown in number over 2016 but also went bowling, golfing and took part in a Walking Challenge for our charity Beanstalk!
Take a look at some of the achievements we’ve had in the timeline below.
Atwood Tate’s 2016 Achievements Summary:
- We have 4 new members of staff:
– Lucy Slater – Lucy joined in Atwood Tate as an Administrator in December 2015 but was promoted to Publishing Recruitment Consultant in July. She handles Design, Production, Operations, Print & Distribution roles in London and the South East. Contact Lucy: email@example.com
– Ellie Pilcher – Ellie joined the London team as a maternity cover Administrator in July and has since been made permanent and promoted to Administrator and Social Media Coordinator. Contact Ellie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atwood Tate got a new website, an Instagram account and a YouTube Channel
- Have completed multiple charity challenges in aid of Beanstalk! See here for more details on our last challenge
- Karine Nicpon & Claire Louise Kemp have been promoted to Senior Publishing Recruitment Consultants! Karine handles Editorial B2B & STM roles in London whilst Claire Louise handles Trade, B2B and Educational roles in the Oxford Office
- The Temps Team had a record-breaking month in October, having the most temps we’ve ever had out on jobs at one time!
It’s been wonderful!
And whilst it may be a bit early to say so, what with Christmas still to come and one more week left of work, we hope that 2017 is just as good, if not better than 2016!