We’re very excited to be involved with Futurebook as it approaches its fifth anniversary.
The conference on 4th December will be the culmination of a week of activities and brings together leading thinkers in publishing, retail, editorial, writing, marketing and tech, along with speakers from other industries.
It’s ‘aimed at those invested in and passionate about the future of books’ which is all of us so hope to see you at the conference!
To kick things off, the shortlist for the awards was announced at the Frankfurt Book Fair on the evening of Thursday October 15th. See the full shortlist here and Atwood Tate is delighted to be sponsoring Best use of Digital in a Marketing/Publicity Campaign.
Very best of luck to all the teams involved in these campaigns:
- Harry Potter Jonny Duddle Relaunch/ Harry Potter Book Night, Bloomsbury
- “Naked on Snapchat”, Fjeldbraaten & Waage
- Scrabble Week, HarperCollins
- The Sick Bag Song, Canongate
- Summer of Penguin, Penguin Random House
- Tim Weaver’s MISSING, podcast campaign, Penguin Random House
- My Brother is a Superhero, Nosy Crow
- Shazam partnership, HarperCollins
- Ingrid Winter—the bookseller game, Fjeldbraaten & Waage
- Little Black Classics, Penguin Books