The PPA has launched a new series of half day conferences specifically for senior professionals – this one on Friday 21st October is for Marketing and one in November for Tech.
See: www.ppa.co.uk/events/businessmedia2016 for more details.
Here’s a taste of what will be covered:
Shiny Happy People
Faced with an increasing array of new marketing tools and the requirement for smarter, savvier marketing to cut through the noise surrounding customers, getting the right skills has never been more important. Our panel of experts tackle the key issues:
- Business strategist…customer insight expert…innovation leader…what is the role of a marketing director in 2016?
- What marketing skills are needed right now?
- How do you address the digital skills gap?
Other sessions on:
- Putting The Commercial Into Content Marketing
- Ruth Mortimer, Content Director, Centaur Media
- Caroline Hird, Marketing Director, BMJ
- Nick Varney, VCP Experience Design and Engagement, Dow Jones
Amanda Munoz, Marketing Director, Dow Jones
- Kendal Mott, Group Head of Marketing, Procurement Leaders
Ian McGowan, Director, Merit Group
- Nik Dinning, Marketing Director, Retail Week/New Civil Engineer
We’re pleased to be an official sponsor for both events and Olivia Constantinides from our London office and Claire Louise Kemp from our Oxford office will be attending the Marketing one, so do request a meeting or get in touch on the day.