2017 has been a great year here at Atwood Tate. Our Temps team are placing record numbers of candidates into temporary roles and are still growing, we’re continuing to build on our B2B desk, and we’ve had a number of new recruits and promotions in the team!
So what’s been happening?
- Almost 4000 new candidates have registered on our website!
- We launched our three new service levels for clients: silver, gold and platinum. Our most popular level is our gold service, which is based on an exclusive partnership with our client and rewards their trust in us by offering our most competitive rates.
- Continued to grow our Social Media accounts, with over 6,000 followers on Twitter and over 5,000 on LinkedIn! We’ve also continued to build up our Instagram account.
- Continued to place our wonderful candidates in Permanent, Contract and Temporary roles with clients both new and established.
New staff joined:
- Alice Crick joined our Oxford office as a Recruitment Consultant! She specialises in Marketing, Sales, Publicity, Rights & International Sales, Contracts & Royalties, and Customer Services (covering all sectors excluding B2B & Medcomms and all UK locations outside of London, Home Counties and East Anglia).
- Andrew Willis joined the team as an Administrator in May, after temping for us at various publishing houses.
- Tanaya Rogers joined our Temps/Freelance team as the Administrator.
- Ellie Heikel joined as the Administrator for the Permanent team and the Social Media Coordinator.
- Claire Carrington-Smith joined us from Bloomsbury in the Oxford office as a Recruitment Consultant. She will be working on Editorial, Production, Production Editorial, Design, Distribution & Operations (covering all sectors excluding B2B & Medcomms and all UK locations outside of London, Home Counties and East Anglia).
- Karine Nicpon is now Lead Consultant across all B2B publishing recruitment in all areas of the country.
- Alison Redfearn in our Temps team has been promoted to Senior Temps/Freelancers Consultant and will continue finding great temps and freelancers focussing in Trade Book and Educational publishing sectors. She also got her REC Certificate in Recruitment Level 3!
- Olivia Constantinides is now a Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Permanent team. Olivia looks after Sales, Marketing, Publicity and Customer Services roles in all sectors (excluding B2B) in London and the Home Counties.
- Christina Dimitriadi was promoted to Senior Recruitment Consultant and also got married! Her main focus is on Rights, International Sales, and Contract roles and Editorial vacancies (excluding STM) in London and the Home Counties.
See our Meet the Team page for contact details for all our consultants.
We’ve had a great year and look forward to working with you all in the New Year. Have a great Christmas and see you on 2nd January 2018!
**Our offices will be closed Monday 25th December – Monday 1st January, reopening Tuesday 2nd January**