Did you know that if you referred a friend, you could receive £200 in vouchers?
If you see a vacancy that doesn’t quite match your requirements, but you think you know someone who will be interested, then simply forward the relevant vacancy details to a friend or colleague. If they’re not already registered with us and they are successfully placed into a new permanent role, you will receive £200 in vouchers of your choice when they have completed 3 months in their new position.
Terms & Conditions
- The candidate must reference you in their application to us. Or if you forward us their details, you must mention the vacancy title and reference number.
- Only candidates who are not currently registered with Atwood Tate may be considered.
- The offer will only apply to the role they are recommended for and not if they are placed within a different role at a later date.
- Payment will be made once the referred candidate has completed a period of three months in the role. We will contact you to confirm this and get details to supply your vouchers.
It’s the time of year when everyone seems to be going on holiday so finding the perfect new job might not be at the top of the priorities list. However, we know it can often be all about timing and we don’t want people to miss an ideal opportunity.
So, we’ve decided to increase our ‘Refer a friend’ incentive for you to £250 for the rest of August.
If you are registered with us and see a vacancy that doesn’t quite match your requirements, but you think you know someone who will be interested, then simply forward the relevant publishing vacancy to a friend or colleague.
Your friend needs to reference you in their application, and, if your friend is successful and gets the job you will receive £250 voucher of your choice (for a holiday / shopping etc etc!) and your friend still gets a £20 National Book Token.
This applies to any referral received by us in August 2013 that leads to a placement. Vouchers will be issued on start date in the new job.
Here are the main types of jobs we cover here at Atwood Tate:
- Production Editorial
- Rights / International Sales / Export
- Senior Management
And across these publishing sectors:
Any questions, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7487 8314.